Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Thursday, May 15, 2014

"Marked Hominid" Bigfoot Statue



Carved wooden statue representing a "Bigfoot", probably from Canada (Attribution unknown)
Posted on Facebook by Christian Ricardo Ramos:


Could you imagine running in to this guy in the woods and at night. I think I would have a heart attack but!!!! I would at least die a happy camper knowing I wasnt crazy :)


....



Andriea Kooser
I wish I could share this to the public love it so much


Christian Ricardo Ramos
Well share it. Unless its against the rules or something.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.