Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Rob Roy Menzies Bigfoot Art Gallery

https://www.facebook.com/sdjngfoklasdkfadkfhnasdgf

Bigfoot Art Gallery


Rob Roy Menzies has a page on Facebook to show off his Bigfoot art. One of the more admirable things about his art is that he is not afraid to illustrate different types of Bigfoot experience. I have arranged some samples here that seem to be more in line with Harvey Pratt's work, which is the kind of Bigfoot that I am familiar with in my neck of the woods in the Midwest.


                       Closeup portrait of Deer Hunter Bigfoot, last one on this page, with the "Big red eyes"

Bigfoot drumming on a tree using a dead branch club

                            I had a drawing I did once of a Eurasian "Wildman" in much this same position.
                                 I mentioned it to Rob Roy and I said I'd like to reprint his version.


                                       Bigfoot Fishing Above, Burly Alaskan "Bush Man" Bigfoot Below



Rob Roy's conception of how it looks when a Bigfoot takes down a deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.