Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Harvey Pratt's Bigfoot

This was one of the notices that came to me on Facebook this morning

I am often asked what the Bigfoot I saw looked like. I've found that Harvey Pratt's sketches are the closest thing I've seen. This makes a lot of sense since I saw mine in Northern California and that's also where Harvey and David Paulides have done a lot of their work together.


I have decided that the proper course of action is to count the Almas and Bigfoot sightings of this type as dealing with kinds of PEOPLE rather than animals and so they properly belong on this blog and not Frontiers of Zoology.

New information on the Russian Almas also:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.