Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Please Help

 My good friend Carolyn Rose Goya has asked me to ask all of our friends to send protection and energy for physical help to her. She says  that will help right now because people will have extra energy because of the holidays now and tomorrow and can help

More specifically, please pray for Carolyn because she is at the mercy of unfavourable living conditions. And she needs for a favourable business transaction to sell some real estate at the best rate to help to raise funds.

She has added this statement: " I now sit in a trailer w/ no running water or toilet and no heat - vehicle was vandalized and that will cost $213 to make mobile - I have a place to move to, but last two months house was burned , I was attacked physically, raped , vehicle and house damaged .. sale of house thus delayed - I ask for strength to meet the tasks at hand and it is hard as I am alone in the middle of the woods surrounded by piles of garbage - helper flaked out and left .. just need help for another month - and I need strength I m exhuasteed and not eating well - female problems bad and broken tooth so hard to eat"

We are asking for your prayers and best wishes and trusting I the positive effect that shall follow. Thank you for your consideration.

Best Wishes, Dale D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.