Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More On Piri Re'is Map From Prof. Noah Zark

 









 
 
Dear Mr Dale,
Thanks for publishing the Piri Reis Map pdf in your website.
http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.in/2013/06/piri-res-pdf-submitted-by-jayasree.html
The author of that research is Prof Keith Rowbotham of Turkey who shared it with me.
I have marked this mail to him also (Prof Noah Zark).
As I had nothing to do with the creation of that post or the theme of the post, I request you to edit the title of your post by removing my name and acknowledging the Professor instead. I am sure the Professor is willing to contribute further thoughts on that subject.
With regards,
Jayasree

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.