Deluge of Atlantis

Deluge of Atlantis
Deluge of Atlantis

Monday, December 17, 2012

Fourteen Nine-foot skeletons found at Santa Monica, 1908

I received notice of this from a frend via Email. It comes from the exellent "Greater Ancestors" website:
http://greaterancestors.com/forteen-nine-foot-skeletons/

fourteen nine foot skeletons






Santa Monica: fourteen nine foot skeletons
The Washington times. Washington D.C. July 13, 1908, Last Edition, Page 12
Research done by Rephaim23

 -I mentioned to my brother Benny that it was more probably nine feet tall was not an exact measure for each individual and it could be a maximum size. "Fourteen skeletons of very tall humans up to Nine Feet Tall" should not make anybody too upset and I'll stick with that interpretation.- Best Wishes, Dale D.

3 comments:

  1. Check this out Dale.


    https://www.facebook.com/mordecai.rodnipoffiii/photos_stream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like it if you could send me a Friend request on Facebook if you want to, I can't send one to you now because I am on the limitation

      Delete
    2. Sure thing.

      Feel free to re-post or use anything I compiled in my album. I can give you a reference to each article or image. Merry Christmas.

      Delete

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.